2016 Taste of Hamburg-er Festival Contests
- Amateur Hamburger Eating Championship Begins at 2:00 pm at 222 State Street.This is a three-person team competition. Pre-registration required. Click here for rules and registration form.
- Cow Decorating All day event (or until cows are gone). Located at 50 North 3rd Street. Click here for rules and registration form.
- Blue Mountain Wildlife Dine and Dash Burgers and Trail Race Registration opens at 10:00 am at 2nd and State Streets. Click here for more information. Click here for registration form.
- Facebook Photo Contest Here’s a chance to win $50! All you need to do to enter is to be sure to like us on Facebook, take a photo at this year’s festival, post the photo to our wall and tag yourself. We’ll choose one winner from the photos submitted. Only photos submitted on the day of the festival will be considered.
- Mooing Contest All participants should be at the WEEU Live Broadcasting Remote located at the corner of State Street & Peach Alley no later than 11:45 am. Contest begins at noon. No pre-registration necessary.
- People’s Choice Award Don’t forget to vote for your favorite burger! Ballots for voting will be available at three voting booths located at the intersections of 4th & Pine Streets, 3rd & State Streets, and the hospitality tent located at 335 State Street.
- Professional Hamburger Eating Championship Begins at 4:00 pm at 222 State Street. Limited number of competitive eaters allowed. Pre-registration required. Click here for rules and registration form.
- Best Burger Awards This category is only open to participating burger stands. Awards are given in three categories – Best Group, Best Organization, and Best Restaurant Burgers. Registration forms should be completed and submitted with your festival application for participation.